Gaming parties are one of the latest trends and today we’re going to show you how to make pixellated party favours that any little gamer will love!
Inspired by our TNT party supplies, there are two different designs to choose from and our free printables will help you keep the cost down. Read on to find out what to do!
What you need
- Plain favour boxes (red and brown)
- Our free printables
- A selection of party bag fillers
What to do
- Download our free printables and cut them out. We’ve got two different designs (red and green) so pick one or do both!
2. Next, wrap each printable around a favour box and secure it in place with glue or cello tape.
3. Fill each box with a selection of party favours and close the box.
And there you have it – your pixellated party favours are finished! Put one next to each guest’s place setting or hand them out at the end of your gaming party.
You could even use them as balloon weights to match your party decorations – just make sure you fill them with something heavy to stop the balloons floating away!
Ready to throw your own gaming party? Take a look at our TNT party supplies on PartyDelights.co.uk or stay on our blog for more inspiration!