Halloween party food ideas don’t get much easier than witch hat cookies!
Quick and easy to make before your party, they’re perfect for a spooky-cute Halloween party with our Witches’ Crew party supplies. Follow our step-by-step tutorial to find out how to make your own.
Witch hat cookies – step-by-step
First things first, make sure you have enough time to make your witch hat biscuits before the party. This party food idea is best prepared in advance to make sure it has enough time to set. A couple of hours before is fine but the night before is ideal.
Next, gather everything you need:
- Round biscuits (digestives or hobnobs would be ideal)
- Ice cream cones
- Purple and yellow candy buttons
- Piping bag
What to do
- Melt a packet of purple candy buttons and pour it into a piping bag. Then use it to cover each biscuit in a layer of melted purple candy buttons.
2. Next, do the same with each ice cream cone and leave the candy buttons to set.
3. Once the biscuits and ice cream cones have set, dip the bottom of each ice cream cone in some darker purple candy buttons.
4. Before this layer of candy buttons has set, place an upside down ice cream cone on top of each biscuit. You’ll really see your witch hat cookies taking shape now!
5. Lastly, add the finishing touches! Melt some yellow candy buttons, pour them into a piping bag and draw a buckle on the front of each hat.
And there you have it – your witch hat biscuits are finished!
Want more Halloween party food ideas? Stay on our blog!