Spooky season is fast-approaching and today we’ve got a fun Halloween craft for you to try at home – pumpkin party bags!
They’re cheap and easy to make, and they’re perfect for Halloween parties and trick or treating. Read on for our easy DIY tutorial!
Making your own pumpkin party bags
What you need
What to do
Making these pumpkin party bags couldn’t be easier. Here’s how to give ordinary orange party bags a pumpkin makeover in a few easy steps!
- Pick up as many orange paper party bags as you need for each guest.
- Print out our free printable pumpkin faces.
- Cut them out.
- Stick a pumpkin face onto each party bag.
- Fill each party bag with Halloween-themed sweets and toys.
Here’s a sneak preview of our pumpkin party bag printables – mix and match different faces so each guest has a different party bag. Give them out to your trick or treaters or give them to your guests at the end of your Halloween party. (These Halloween party bags would match our Witches’ Crew party supplies perfectly).
Want more Halloween party ideas? Head over to Party Delights for our full range of Halloween party supplies or stay on our blog:
- How to Throw a Halloween Party on a Budget
- How to Throw the Ultimate Kids’ Halloween Party
- 5 Easy Pumpkin Carving Ideas