Here’s a really simple party food idea for a doughnut party – doughnut cupcakes!
They’re really quick and easy to make and will match our doughnut party supplies perfectly. Read on to find out what you need and what to do!
Easy doughnut cupcake recipe
For 12 cakes
- 85g self-raising flour
- 110g caster sugar
- 110g butter
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
For the vanilla frosting
- 200g butter
- 400g icing sugar
- Splash of milk
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
What to do
- Cook at fan 180 degrees Celsius for 15-18 minutes.
- Leave to cool then pipe the buttercream onto the cupcakes.
- Top with a mini doughnut!
Fancy throwing your own doughnut party? Pick up our doughnut party supplies at partydelights.co.uk or stay on our blog for even more party ideas!
- How to Throw a Super Sweet Doughnut Party
- How to Make a Giant Doughnut Cake
- How to Throw a Magical Unicorn Birthday Party