Today we’ve got the perfect birthday cake for a doughnut party – a giant doughnut cake!
Simple and delicious, it’s so easy to make and matches our doughnut party supplies perfectly. Read on to find out what you need and what to do!
Easy doughnut cake recipe
For the cake
- 220g butter
- 220g caster sugar
- 220g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 medium eggs
- Add a flavouring of choice like vanilla or lemon extract (we added 4 tbsp of golden syrup)
For the white chocolate ganache
- 100ml double cream (heat gently in a pan)
- 200g white chocolate (add to the cream and stir to melt)
- Pink food colouring
What to do
- Pour the mixture into a buttered Bundt tin and bake at fan 180 degrees Celsius for 30-40 minutes until golden brown and springy to touch.
- Melt the white chocolate into the cream to create a thick ganache, add pink colouring and pour over the cake, letting it drip over the sides. Top with multi-coloured sprinkles.
Fancy throwing your own doughnut party? Pick up our doughnut party supplies at partydelights.co.uk or stay on our blog for even more doughnut party ideas:
- How to Throw a Super Sweet Doughnut Party
- How to Throw a Magical Unicorn Birthday Party
- 10 Creative Ways to Use Letter & Number Balloons