Taking part in World Book Day? Why not test your knowledge with our free printable World Book Day game!
It’s completely free and a fun World Book Day activity to do in school or at home.
Simply download our free printable game cards, cut them out and take it in turns to pick one and answer the question on the card!
What you need:
- Our free printable game cards
What to do:
- Download our free printable game cards (this game is best played in small groups or pairs if you have a large class so print out as many copies as you need).
- Cut them out and put them in a bowl.
- Take it in turns to pick a card and answer the question!
Ready to play? Download our free printable World Book Day game here!
And if you haven’t chosen your World Book Day costume yet, take a look at our huge ranges of book character costumes for inspiration:
Or for even more World Book Day ideas, stay on our blog!
- How to Make a Fantastic Mr Fox Mask
- Free Printable Roald Dahl Quiz
- Book Character Costume Ideas for World Book Day 2017