Liven up your birthday party with our free printable unicorn bingo!
This fun unicorn party game is fun for kids of any age and it won’t cost you a penny to download. We’ll supply the bingo cards… You supply the prizes!
Read on to find out how to play.
What you need
How to play!
Bingo is a classic party game that most people know how to play. But just in case, here’s a quick recap!
- Start by cutting up one unicorn bingo card. Fold up each square and put them all in a bowl for the bingo caller.
- Give a bingo card and a pen/pencil to each player.
- One at a time, the bingo caller picks a card out of the bowl and describes the picture.
- If you’ve got that picture on your bingo card, cross it off.
- The first player to cross out a whole row (horizontal, diagonal or vertical) shouts BINGO! and wins a prize.
Let us know if you have a go at playing our unicorn bingo game! Check out our whole range of unicorn party supplies here or stay on our blog for even more unicorn party ideas.