Looking for a fun way to pass the time until midnight on New Year’s Eve? Why not get to know each other a little better with this simple game that asks you to review your year – the good and the bad!
It’s completely free and a fun way to look back on the best (and worst!) moments of the year! Find out how to play below.
What to do
- Download and print our free printable game cards.
- Cut them out, fold them up and put them in a bowl.
- Take it in turns to pick a card and tell the rest of the group about what’s on it!
If you’re lucky, you’ll have to tell the group about something great that happened this year. But if you’re unlucky, you might have to reveal your most embarrassing moment of the year!
Why not introduce a forfeit for anyone who refuses to answer? This’ll make the game more fun and get people spilling the beans in no time! If you’re at a grown up party this could be having to finish your drink, or maybe you have to do something silly to make up for it!
Not only is this NYE party game a fun way to pass the time, it’s also a nice way to remind yourself of all the good things that have happened throughout the year – and maybe laugh at the bad, as you leave that year behind.
Throwing your own New Year’s Eve party this year? Browse our NYE party supplies at partydelights.co.uk or stay on our blog for even more NYE party ideas:
- How to Make the Ultimate New Year’s Eve Photo Booth
- New Year’s Eve Countdown Bags
- New Year’s Eve Balloon Countdown