Take your summer celebrations to the next level with our free printable fruit bunting!
Perfect for a barbecue, garden party or mixing and matching with our summer party supplies, this printable bunting will brighten up any summer celebration.
Read on for our free printables and to find out how to assemble it!
DIY fruit bunting
What you need
- Our free printable bunting
- Hole punch
What to do
- Start by downloading our free printable fruit bunting and cutting it out. There are three pieces of fruit per sheet so print out as many as you need.
- Punch a hole in the top two corners of each piece of fruit.
- Thread the pieces of fruit together with ribbon.
- Hang up your finished bunting across the garden or on the wall of your party venue!
Ready to kick start your summer celebrations? Take a look at our brilliant range of summer party supplies or stay on our blog for more inspiration!