Today we’re making Trolls lollipops – a fun party favour that any fan of the film will love!
They’re super easy, cheap to make, and can be given out as brilliant themed party favours. You could even get the kids involved in making them as a fun party activity. Not to mention they match our Trolls party supplies perfectly! Read on to find out what to do.
How to make Trolls lollipops
What you need
- Lollipops (i.e. Chupa Chups)
- Organza in a variety of colours (we’d suggest pink, blue and yellow)
- Our free printable flowers
What to do
- Start by cutting out a square piece of organza for each Trolls lollipop (around 12cm x 12cm is about right).
2. Take each square piece of organza, fold it in half and cut a small hole in the middle of the fold (this is where you’ll insert the lollipop).
3. Slot a lollipop through the hole and gather the organza together.
4. Grab a piece of ribbon and wrap it around the organza at the top of the lollipop. The organza that’s poking out will look like the Trolls’ crazy hair! Go for pink organza and blue ribbon to make your lollipop look like Poppy.
Last but not least, cut out one of our free printable flowers and stick it on.
And voilà! Your Trolls lollipops are finished!
Make a batch of lollipops with a few different colour combinations and hand them out at your Trolls party!
Planning your own Trolls party? Head over to Party Delights to browse our full range of Trolls party supplies. Or stay on our blog for more inspiration!