Set hearts aflutter with these gorgeous butterfly party favours!
They’re super easy to make (it only takes a couple of minutes from downloading our free printables to putting on the finishing touches) and they cost next to nothing. Perfect for anyone throwing a party on a budget!
Read on to find out what to do.
How to make butterfly party favours
What you need
- Small rolls of sweets (i.e. parma violets)
- Cardboard (optional)
- Our free printables
- PVA glue
What to do
- Start by cutting out our free printable butterflies, which will form the basis of your butterfly party favours. We’ve got them in two colours so cut out as many as you need of each.
- To make your DIY party favours a little more sturdy, it’s a good idea to stick each printable butterfly onto a piece of cardboard and cut it out. However, this is optional and they’ll be fine just made of paper.
3. This is the third and final stage of making butterfly party favours – see, we told you it was easy! Stick a pack of parma violets onto each butterfly with a small amount of PVA glue (making sure that the glue only touches the packet) and voilà! Your first DIY butterfly party favour is complete! Make as many as you need to give one to each guest.
And if you want more easy party ideas, stay on our blog!
- How to Throw a Princess Party on a Budget
- Free Printable Princess Party Invitations
- DIY Princess Party Bags + Free Printable Gift Tags