This is such a cute and simple craft, you’ll wonder why you never made it before! Using paper cups that you’ve selected for your party, you can quickly and easily turn a set of them into these adorable little paper cup favour boxes. It could be small treats at a children’s party or something more special at a wedding or garden party. The only tricky bit will be deciding what you want to pop INTO your treat box!
Paper Cup Treat Box Materials:
- Paper cups
- Ribbon or bakers twin or a large sticker
Paper Cup Treat Box How To:
1) Begin by cutting off the rim of your paper cup. Don’t worry about doing it “too neatly”.
2) Make snips all around your cup – again, they don’t have to be perfectly aligned. I started at opposite sides and then snip in between these to get them roughly even. Cut about an inch and a half – 3cm into your cup.
3) Fill with your treats and then fold down your panels, overlapping the previous one.
4) You can either place a large sticker on the center now or use your ribbon/ bakers twine to secure.
And all finished! I think these little paper cup treat boxes are so cute and I love how you can make them match your party decorations so quickly and easily!
Be sure to check out our Paper Cup Fairy Lights which we’ll be posting up soon!