With Valentine’s Day fast approaching and ideas hard to find, we have created a romantic twist on the classic pancake that’s full of love and really simple to do. You can use this as a surprise for breakfast in bed, as a dessert or just as a late night treat!
Read on for our easy pancake recipe and download our free printable pancake stencil to sprinkle a cute Valentine’s Day design over your pancake with icing sugar. Simply cut along the dotted lines and place it over your pancake while you sprinkle!
We have three different pancake stencils to choose from and you can download them below:
Easy Valentine’s Day pancake recipe
Now it’s time to get making your pancakes!
It’s a really easy recipe and you’ll probably already have most of the ingredients at home if you’re making this as a cute last-minute Valentine’s Day surprise!
- 100g plain flour
- 2 large eggs
- 300ml milk
- 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- Icing sugar
1. Whisk together your flour, eggs and milk with a pinch of salt.
2. Heat a small amount of oil in your pan over a medium heat and cook your pancake for approximately one minute on each side once the oil is hot.
3. Serve with your favourite filling and use our free stencils to sprinkle on a romantic message!
Head over to Party Delights for our full selection of Valentine’s Day partyware and for even more Valentine’s Day ideas, check out:
- Cute Valentine’s Day Party Ideas
- Classy Valentine’s Day Party Ideas for Adults
- 5 Valentine’s Day Ideas to Melt Your Heart