We love a good party DIY – and today we’re going to show you how to make these brilliant building block party bags!
Perfect for a kids’birthday party, they’re super easy and cheap to make. And we’ve even thrown in some free printable party bag tags as a freebie.
Let’s get started!
What you need
- Paper party bags in a selection of primary colours
- Coloured paper (in colours that match your party bags)
- Our free printable party bag tags
- Red balloon ribbon
- Cello tape
- Hole punch
What to do
- Take your coloured paper and cut out six circles per party bag.
- One at a time, make a loop of cello tape to stick each paper circle to the party bag (don’t stick it down too hard – the paper circles should look slightly raised).
- Stick six circles to each paper bag to make it look like a building block.
- Print our free printable party bag tags and cut them out.
- Punch a hole in the corner of each tag.
- Cut out a short piece of red balloon ribbon, thread it through the hole in the tag and use it to tie the tag to the party bag.
- Repeat this process until you have as many party bags as you need.
Download our free party bag tags
Now you know how to make these easy party bags, download our free printable party bag tags to start making your own!
There are nine tags per sheet so print out as many as you need to cater for the whole party.
Want more party ideas and DIYs? Stay on the Party Delights blog: