Today we’ve got the perfect birthday cake for a doughnut party – a giant doughnut cake!
Simple and delicious, it’s so easy to make and matches our doughnut party supplies perfectly. Read on to find out what you need and what to do!
Easy doughnut cake recipe
- 220g butter
- 220g caster sugar
- 220g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 medium eggs
- Add a flavouring of choice like vanilla or lemon extract (we added 4 tbsp of golden syrup)
What to do
- Pour the mixture into a buttered Bundt tin and bake at fan 180 degrees Celsius for 30-40 minutes until golden brown and springy to touch.
- Melt the white chocolate into the cream to create a thick ganache, add pink colouring and pour over the cake, letting it drip over the sides. Top with multi-coloured sprinkles.
Fancy throwing your own doughnut party? Pick up our doughnut party supplies at partydelights.co.uk or stay on our blog for even more doughnut party ideas:
- How to Throw a Super Sweet Doughnut Party
- How to Throw a Magical Unicorn Birthday Party
- 10 Creative Ways to Use Letter & Number Balloons