A long time ago, in a galaxy far away, we found an amazing Star Wars party craft on Pinterest that we couldn’t wait to try out and share with you. We’re talking about this DIY Death Star lantern that’s super easy to make with one of our plain white lanterns and will take your Star Wars party decorations to a whole new level!
You don’t need much at all and we’ve made some free printables so you don’t have to worry about painting on all the intricate details yourself. Just cut them out and stick them on to turn your lantern into a surprisingly realistic Death Star!
Here’s a list of what you need:
- Plain white paper lantern
- Grey paint
- Scissors and glue
- Our free Death Star printables
What to do:
- Paint your white lantern grey and leave it to dry.
- Print out about ten of our printables (more if you need it).
- Cut the printables out and stick them onto your lantern with glue.
- Hang it up at your party for everyone to admire!
Check out more of our more Star Wars party ideas here and may the force be with you!