Planning a graduation party?
Take some fun photos that will last long beyond graduation day with our free printable graduation photo props.
There’s one for each member of your group – the class clown, biggest poser, most athletic, best hair – all you need to do is print them out, set up a graduation photo booth and strike a pose!
How to assemble our free graduation photo props
- Download and print as many copies of our free graduation photo props as you need.
- Stick each sheet onto a piece of card (to make it sturdy) and leave to dry.
- Cut out each prop and attach it to a straw or wooden stick.
- Set up a graduation photo booth with lots of fans, pom poms and decorations.
- Give each graduate a photo prop and strike a pose!
We hope you have fun with our free graduation photo props! Visit Party Delights for our full range of graduation party supplies or stay on our blog for even more inspiring party ideas.