Planning a graduation party? Remind your graduates how far they’ve come with our adorable printable graduation bunting!
All you need is a baby photo of each graduate and our free printable mortar hats to make this cute personalised bunting that will having everyone ooh-ing and aww-ing!
Find full assembly instructions and the link to our free printables below!
How to assemble your graduation bunting
- Ask each graduate to send you a photo of themselves as a baby.
- Cut out your free mortar hat printables and stick one on top of each baby photo.
- Cut a long piece of balloon ribbon.
- Stick each baby photo to the balloon ribbon and hang your finished graduation bunting up on the wall or on front of your buffet table.
Ready to start planning your own graduation party? Head over to Party Delights for our full range of graduation party supplies or stay on our blog for even more graduation party ideas:
- Graduation Party Ideas for the Class of 2016
- Free Printable Graduation Photo Props